250. DR. JEFFREY SCHWARTZ, SCIENCE’S INABILITY TO EXPLAIN PERSONHOOD
Interview with research psychiatrist and and author, Dr. Jeffrey Schwartz examines the mismatch between science-as-we-know-it and human experience.
249. TIM FREKE ON SOUL CRUSHING SCIENCE
Interview with consciousness philosopher and author, Tim Freke examines the absurdity of science-as-we-know-it.
248. BERNARDO KASTRUP SAYS MATERIALISM IS BALONEY
Interview with philosopher and author, Bernardo Kastrup examines the limits of scientific materialism.
247. ROY DAVIES EXPOSES CHARLES DARWIN’S PLAGIARISM
Interview with journalist and author, Roy Davies reveals how Charles Darwin lied about the help he received from Alfred Russell Wallace.
246. DR. MICHAEL GRAZIANO LIKENS NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE RESEARCH TO ASTROLOGY — Interview with neuroscientist and author, Dr. Michael Graziano examines how mainstream science views near-death experience research.
245. PETER RUSSELL, SCIENCE IGNORES CONSCIOUSNESS—
Interview with author and consciousness explored, Peter Russell examines how science ignores questions of consciousness.
244. RUSS BAKER, THE TAINT OF CONSPIRACY THEORIES
— Interview with investigative journalist, Russ Baker explores how conspiracy theories are engineered to shape our worldview.
243. SCOTT DE TAMBLE EXPLORES LIVES BETWEEN LIVES
Interview with regression specialist, Scott De Tamble explores hypnotic regression and the possibility of remembering our life between lives.
242. OLIVER HOCKENHULL, NEURONS TO NIRVANA —
Interview with filmmaker Oliver Hockenhull about the resurgence of psychedelics as medicine, and his film Neurons to Nirvana.
241. JOSEPH ATWILL RESPONDS TO CAESAR’S MESSIAH CRITICS
— Interview with Joseph Atwill examines criticisms of his controversial theory about the founding of the Christian church.