232. Greg Taylor Tells Readers, Don’t Worry There Probably is an Afterlife — Interview with the author of, Don’t Worry! There Probably is an Afterlife looks at deathbed visions, near-death experiences and other scientific evidence suggesting survival of consciousness.
231. Dr. David Jacobs Dismisses Spiritual Alien Abduction Stories — Part two of an interview with alien abduction researcher Dr. David Jacobs examines alien encounters from a spiritual perspective.
230. Dr. David Jacobs Claims Academia Has Abrogated Responsibility to Investigate Alien Contact
— Alex Tsakiris Interview with alien abduction researcher and Temple University History Professor Dr. David Jacobs examines his over 30 years of research.
229. The 5 Things You Need to Know About Skeptiko
— A re-introduction of the podcast explains how the host approaches the intersection of science and spirituality.
228. Mary Rodwell Advocates for Alien Contactees
- Alex Tsakiris Interview with UFO and alien contact experience researcher examines the power of personal experience.
226. Acharya S. Examines the Effects of Myth-Making on Christianity
— Interview with religion and mythology scholar Acharya S. (D.M. Murdock) examines the effects of early Christianity on other religions of the time.
225. Kevin Williams, Creator of Near-Death.com
— Interview with Kevin Williams creator of one of the leading website portals on Near-Death Experience science.
224. Dr. John Searle and the Science Bullies
— Alex Tsakiris Interview with esteemed Berkeley philosopher and consciousness researcher Dr. John Searle examines the state of academic consciousness research.
222. Jean-Charles Chabot Explores Spiritual Hypnosis
— Alex Tsakiris Interview with hypnotherapist Jean-Charles Chabot examines the use of hypnotic regression for spiritual growth.
221. Atheist John Loftus Explains Why He’s a Biological Robot
— Alex Tsakiris Interview with atheist and Christian debunker John Loftus examines the philosophy of atheism.